Due to the "hand-made" nature of my products, coupled with a higher than normal seasonal demand for my tools, lead time for tool orders can vary from 1 to 5 weeks . Current lead time for shipping is 2 to 4 working days. If for any reason shipping will be delayed, I'll send you an e-mail with a shipping address.
My normal procedure for patient customers is to add their order to a 'waiting list' in the order it is received. PayPal customers, or Credit Card customers will receive an "INVOICE" from PayPal a few days before your order is ready to be shipped. If payment is NOT received, I usually send one reminder a few days after the Invoice is sent, then your order moves to the bottom of the list, and will be removed after 10 days of no response. If I become saturated with orders that can not be filled within a 4 week window, I will close the waiting list and restore inventory.
DEALER SALES - My emphasis has always been on quality rather than quantity, and I concentrate on retail sales first. On occasion I find a window of opportunity to provide small batches of tools to special customers but I'm currently not in the wholesale business.
ORDERING - Are you ready to place an order? - Fill in the order form below. I track ALL orders electronically with information contained in this form, and use this information for shipping, so please double check your information.
In the Order Details Box be sure to include the following:
1. The brand & model of your smoker or grill - I use slightly different angles on ThirdHands for some smokers & grills.
2. The items you want to purchase - and the quantity.
3. The size of wiggle rod(s)
4. Any special instructions.
5. Please remember to include your ZIP code.
When I receive your order, It will be added to the waiting list. If I have a question or need clarification, I'll send you an e-mail (usually within two days) PayPal or credit card customers will not receive an invoice until a couple of days before shipping. The invoice will have the estimated ship date. If you notice an error, or want to add or subtract items just let me know as soon as possible and I can send you a revised invoice.
Payment Methods -
1. Paying By Check Or Money Order - This is real easy. Complete the Order Form and click the "Check/MO" button in the Payment Method box. I will confirm your order via e-mail and give you an estimated shipping date so you can coordinate the mailing of your payment accordingly. When Paying by check or MO, there is no additional "bank clearing delay" for return customers, or for registered active forum members. Make the check payable to, and send it to:
Inspection Service Corporation
P.O. Box 51222
Casper, WY 82605-1222
Paying with PayPal or Credit Card:
1. Paying By PayPal - If you want to pay by PayPal, complete the Order Form and click on the"PayPal Button" in the Payment Method box. A few days before shipping I will create a PayPal "Invoice" and PayPal will send it to your e-mail address. (I receive a notice that the Invoice has been delivered to you). Just follow the on-screen instructions to complete payment. Registered PayPal customers please note: Often the default PayPal shipping address tied to your PayPal account shows an address for parcel delivery from carriers like FedEx or UPS, or it might show a business address - I only use the shipping information you entered in the thirdeyeQ Order Form as I ship US Priority Mail so please make sure your address information is correct.
2. Paying by Credit Card - Credit Card payments are processed through PayPal's secure servers, and I do not see your any of your credit card information. You do NOT need a PayPal account to use a credit card. Just click the "Credit Card thru PayPal" button in the Payment Method box on the thirdeyeQ Order Form, and please DO NOT include your card number on the order form. A few days before shipping I will create a PayPal "Invoice" and PayPal will send it to your e-mail address. (I receive a notice that the Invoice has been delivered to you). Just follow the instructions and after a couple of clicks, you will be able to securely enter your credit card information and PayPal does the rest. Usually within an hour I receive verification that the transaction has been completed.
thirdeyeQ BBQ Tools ~ Designed by thirdeye
All tools are designed and built in the USA using grade 304 stainless steel
ORDER FORM - Use your tab key to navigate through the fields. Fields marked with an * are required.